No, readers, your eyes do not deceive you, this really is a blog post…by me.
I’m sorry, okay, it’s just, well you know the story- a lot of shits been going down recently. My family is pissed off for variety of reasons, my friends were pissed off for a variety of reasons (one of them being me) and I was pissed off for all of the above. But don’t expect me to start writing depressed Facebook status’ ( I got twitter now #lolzzz (Go on, try and find me, and get a special prize) this in turn means Facebook can do a bebo and die, essentially.
Just to sum up how LONG I’ve been ignoring you all let go through what’s happened since I was last on here shall we;
- One Direction are just about everywhere, bitches, I found them first
- I discovered a multitude of Youtubers: Bertiebertg, Sezrules, Bribry etc, etc.
- Demi Lovato skyped Niall Horan an the world went insane
- I discovered Bribry and I went insane ( Sum Me Up is such a good song, I just cant take it anymore)
- Call Me Maybe. Enough said.
- I saw The Avengers (or as it’s called in the UK for some extremelyirrelevant reason ‘Marvel’s Avengers Assemble) and went into 100% Iron Man/Thor/Captain America/ Hawkeye’s shite/Robert Downey Jr > Life/asdfghj rampage.
- I sat exams – I shan’t go in to the gory details, all is best forgotten.
- Being British is now apparently something to be proud of, 2012 means The Jubilee and The Olympics etc. But hold on, when we reach January 1st 2013, the government and everyone else will be thinking WHAT THE FUCK WILL WE DO NOW?!
- Also, the government has no money, supposedly, yet I question who paid for Will.I.Am ( also known as ‘That’s dope’ or ‘William’) to jump about a stage on top of a fountain?
- The Voice turned into X Factor in a shockingly short amount of time.
- Miley Cyrus got engaged. Yep.
You know your life has reached the peak of RIVETING when you’re watching Cash in The Attic on a Sunday
evening pr-evening. Bazinga.
I went to church today. I could FEEL the eyes of pensioners judging and analysing my being. I sat with my Dad, another non-church goer, and we sat trying not to laugh. Also, I got stopped in the street by ‘Do you have moment for God?’ and I stood there awkwardly while Christian friend chatted with him happily. It’s a sign. Amen.
I got a Blackberry and I’ve hated myself ever since, seriously, it’s just terrible, I switching to IPhone as soon as I possibly can.
Anyway, this blog had no particular topic other than letting you all know I was alive. Alright then. Bye.